Microsoft India Private Limited Hyderabad Data Scientist Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Microsoft, American-based leading technology and PC manufacturing company.
In the latest job announcement, Microsoft careers India announces job vacancies for Data Scientist posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Microsoft Hyderabad Hiring Data Scientist 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Java, C++ or C# as well as Spark and Databricks can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Scientist.
Job Code: 1192646.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply on large data sets focused on Software and Hardware Supply chain services.
- Build machine learning models for anomaly detection in the security domain.
- Work with Service teams to identify opportunities for leveraging service level telemetry to drive data science-based detection\threat hunting solutions.
- Identify new data sources and think out of the box to find innovative ways to collect and process large data at scale.
- Coordinate with different internal functional teams such as Security Operation Center to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Good understanding of CICD best security practices
- 1+ years of experience in building end-to-end rule-based, automation, statistical, or machine learning pipelines for turning raw data into detective controls.
- 1+ years of experience with data-centric mindset, comfortable drawing together signals from multiple sources and platforms to infer attacker behavior.
- Demonstrated coding skills with specific experience in data wrangling & exploration. We prefer knowledge of Python, Java, C++ or C# as well as Spark and Databricks but are open to all languages.
- Experienced in database technology such as SQL, Spark, Hadoop, or similar
- Knowledgeable in machine learning and statistical concepts
- Understand how data and analysis contributes to broader business goals, and draw informed conclusions based on incomplete or conflicting information.
- Experience in developing Python scripts for automation of analysis, response, or forensics.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Microsoft career portal and login in to apply.