Ministry of Road Transport & Highways (MoRTH) IT Specialists Posts | B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA | Apply Now
The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways is a ministry of the Government of India.
In the latest job notification, MoRTH announces job vacancies for IT Specialists on a contract basis for Implementation of Integrated Technology Solution (ERP).
Under MoRTH IT Specialists, candidates completed B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA in relevant subjects and having required experience can apply.
On the basis of the Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 75,000 - 1,00,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through email.
Eligibility Criteria For MoRTH IT Specialists Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 2.
Name of the Post: Technical Project Coordinators.
- B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science or any other Engineering Discipline/ MCA or Equivalent
- 6 years of experience in IT Application or ERP implementation
- 3 years' experience in all aspects of Project Coordination
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Project management knowledge will be an added advantage
- Able to write queries review Experience in Excel and Pivot tables
- Having strong experience in training, issue resolution, and drive initiatives.
- Shall be conversant/aware of major technologies.
- Experience in managing large Operations of Application.
On the basis Test/Interview.
Steps to Apply:
Fill the application form in the prescribed format(Application Form Format).
Attach necessary qualification & experience documents and send email to [email protected].
- The application not submitted in the format enclosed will not be considered.
- The applicant will be shortlisted based on Terms of Reference and will be called for interview.
Last date for submission of application: 31-03-2020 up to 17.00 hrs.
MoRTH IT Specialists Job Notification