Moga District IT Staff, Central Administrator Posts | Degree/Master Degree/PG | Apply Now
Moga District Collectorate, Govt. of Punjab.
In the latest job notification, Moga District Office announces job vacancies for various posts on a direct basis for Social Security Women Child Development Punjab.
Under Moga District IT Staff Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs.12,000 to Rs.25,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 27.03.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Moga District Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 06.
Name of the post:
Central Administrator: 01
Para Legal/Personal Lawyer: 01
Case Worker: 02
IT Staff: 01
Candidate age limit should be 18 to 37 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant subjects from a recognized University/Institute.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://moga.nic.in/notice_category/recruitment/.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment Under Social Security Women Child Development Punjab”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to the mentioned address.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 27/03/2019.