Supreme Court Of India Supervisor Posts | Diploma/Degree | Apply Now
Supreme Court Of India, highest judicial forum and final court of appeal under the Constitution of India.
In the latest job notification, Supreme Court Of India announces job vacancies for Building Supervisor post on a direct basis, in reference to No.F.6/2019-SCA(I).
Under the Supreme Court Of India Supervisor Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Diploma/Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Written Test and Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs 68,482 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 16.3.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Supreme Court Of India Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 02
Name of the post: Building Supervisor.
As on 1.2.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Diploma/Degree in relevant subjects from a recognized University/Institute + Minimum 3 years experience in supervision of Office Building.
On basis of Written Test and Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.sci.gov.in/recruitment.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications invited for participating in selection process for appointment to the post of Building Suprevisor”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Registrar(Admn.I), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110201”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 16.3.2019.