Mphasis Limited Pune DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Mphasis is a leading IT solutions provider, offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), and Infrastructure services globally.
In the latest job announcement, Mphasis India announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Mphasis Pune DevOps Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, BASH, PowerShell, AWS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer/Lead.
Job Code: 225675
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Builds engineering automation tools using DevOps principles to help streamline and scale applications into a production environment. Develops, analyzes, and maintains scripts, tools, hardware, and systems that support and automate processes for software releases. Leverages scripting (Python, BASH, PowerShell etc.) to build tools
- Creates automated, highly scalable, and repeatable processes. Proactively investigates, recommends, and develops enhancements to improve development and operational processes
- Actively participates in release planning process to make sure everyone is thinking through the technical release processes. Deploys releases to higher environments (DEV/QA/Prod) through automation
- Works closely and collaboratively in an Agile environment with engineers and product teams to analyze issues and find new insights covering our business and operations
- Documents results of work and prepares status reports to include successes and failures for all systems for submission to division and corporate management
- Maintains end-to-end security ensuring best practices are implemented
- Troubleshoots and resolves application development, deployments and operational issues
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in managing AWS resources and automating CI/CD pipelines required
- Must have AWS Certified Developer Associate and/or AWS SysOps Administrator Associate required
- Must have AWS Solutions Architect Associate Certification required
- Must have experience automating Blue/Green, Canary or other zero down time deployments
- Must have advanced understanding of VPC, EC2, Route53, IAM, Lambda and other AWS concepts
- Must have proficiency Node.JS or .NET Core(C#)
- Must have strong scripting skills in PowerShell, Python or Bash
- Must be able to build and administer CI/CD
- Must have knowledge of infrastructure tools: Cloud Formation, Terraform
- Must have experience with microservices and/or event-driven architecture
- Must have experience using containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos or Vagrant)
- Must have NoSQL exposure [Cassandra, MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.]
- Must have strong practical Windows and Linux system administration skills in the cloud
- Must have understanding of DNS, NFS, TCP/IP and other protocols
- Must have a working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Must have working knowledge of QA and test methodologies
- Having experience in Release Engineering, Source Code Management, or related experience in an automated build, test and deploy environment a plus
- Having experience with Azure or Google Cloud is a plus
- Having virtualization experience (VMware, Hyper-V, KVM) is a plus
- Having RDBMS exposure [MySQL, SQL Server, Aurora, etc.] is a plus
- Must have knowledge of secure SDLC, OWASP top 10 and CWE/SANS top 25
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time performing sedentary activities
- Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity