Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Medical Officer Posts | MBBS | Apply Now
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC), Govt. Of Madhya Pradesh.
In the latest job notification, Madhya Pradesh PSC announces job vacancies for Medical Officer post on a direct basis, in reference to Adv no/01/2019.
Under MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed MBBS are required to apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 05.03.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For MPPSC Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 1065.
Name of the post: Medical Officer.
Candidate age should be 21 to 45 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete MBBS from recognized university/institute.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.mppsc.com/advertisement.htm.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment Advertisement For Medical Officer (Backlog Post)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 21.02.2019 to 05.03.2019.