Madhya Pradesh State Biodiversity Board (MPSBB) 2018 Technical Expert & Technical Assistant Posts – 05 Vacancies | Diploma, Any Degree, PG | Walkin
Madhya Pradesh State Biodiversity Board (MPSBB), Department Of Forest, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh.
Invites job application for Technical Expert & Technical Assistant posts to fill 05 vacancies on contract basis.
Through MPSBB Technical Expert & Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018, candidates completed education Diploma, Any Degree, PG in relevant subjects and have experience and computer skills for certain posts required to apply.
Upon interview performance candidate applied for MPSBB Technical posts will be selected on merit.
Recruited person will be hired on temporary basis for a period of one year, with maximum salary of Rs 35000 pm.
Interested and qualified person have to walkin on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For MPSBB 2018 Assistant Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 05.
Name of Posts:
- Technical Expert - Natural Resource Management: 02 Posts.
- Technical Expert - Capacity Building & Documentation: 01 Post.
- Technical Expert – Legal: 01 Post.
- Technical Assistant – Forestry: 01 Post.
As on 31.03.2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 65 years.
Should complete Diploma, Any Degree, PG in Forestry Management /Natural Resource Management/Law or others and should have relevant experience and posses skills required for relevant posts.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to visit http://www.mpsbb.nic.in/ .
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, self-attest necessary documents.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Walkin Date & Timings: 07.06.2018 at 10.30 AM.
Venue: Madhya Pradesh State Biodiversity Board, Bhopal.
Job Notification: http://www.mpsbb.nic.in/LatestNews/Appliation%20Form.pdf .