Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Sub Inspector, State Tax Inspector & Assistant Officer Posts | Degree | Apply Now
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) , Govt. of Maharashtra.
In the latest job notification, Maharashtra PSC announces job vacancies for Group-B posts on direct basis.
Under MPSC Sub Inspector, State Tax Inspector Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree or others can apply.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs.9,300 - Rs.34,800 (Grade Pay Rs.4,300) Per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 29.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For MPSC Group-B Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 555 Nos.
Name of the Post:
Assistant Officer: 24
State Tax Inspector: 35
Police Sub Inspector: 496
Candidate age limit should be 18 to 38 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree or others in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 374.
Reserved applicants to pay a fee of Rs 274.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.mpsc.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “01-2019 - Maharashtra Subordinate Services Non-Gazetted, Group-B Preliminary Examination 2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 09.01.2019 to 29.01.2019.