Mumbai University Recruitment 2018 Social Worker, Trainer & Other Jobs – 46 Posts | Degree, Master Degree | Apply Now
University of Mumbai in a latest notification announces vacancies for various posts to fill 46 positions for Mumbai School of Economics And Public Policy requirement.
Under Mumbai University Social Worker, Trainer Recruitment 2018 job notification, candidates completed Degree, Master Degree in relevant subjects with minimum qualification marks and have experience can apply.
Through interview and other recruitment process applicant for announced be considered.
Selected person will be recruited on contract basis for a period of two years, and will receive salary in range of Rs 30000 to Rs 200000 on monthly basis.
Qualified individual have to send their respective resume to mentioned address before last date of receipt.
Eligibility Criteria For University of Mumbai 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 46.
Name Of Posts:
- Senior fellow: 01 Post.
- Fellow: 01 Post.
- Co-ordinators: 02 Posts.
- Agricultural Scientist: 08 Posts.
- Social worker: 08 Posts.
- Economists: 08 Posts.
- Trainers: 08 Posts.
- Group Cooidinators: 08 Posts.
- Assistant coordinator: 02 Posts.
Aspirant applying for the university of Mumbai jobs for Mumbai School of Economics And Public Policy needs have to complete education in Degree, Master’s Degree in relevant subjects with maximum experience of 15 years.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Candidate has to logon to http://mu.ac.in/portal/careers/ .
- Select relevant job notification “Mumbai School of Economics and Public Policy (Autonomous), University of Mumbai: Applications invited for various posts”.
- Go through recruitment details.
- Send CV to mentioned address “the Director Mumbai School of Economics and Public Policy (autonomous), Univers'ity of Mumbai, Ranade Bhavan, 3rd floor, vidyanagari Gampus, Mumbai 400098”.
Last date for submission of hardcopy of application: by or before 30th May,2018.
Job Notification: http://archive.mu.ac.in/arts/social_science/eco/Advertisement.PDF .