Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd (MSC Bank) Deputy General Manager Posts | Post Graduation | Apply Now
Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd., (MSC Bank), under state govt. in a latest job announcement releases vacancies for Specialist Officer Posts for experienced professionals in related disciplines.
In the latest job notification, MSC Bank announces job vacancies for an executive post on a direct basis.
Under MSC Bank Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Post Graduation and have required experience can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 16/02/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For MSC Bank Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 04.
Name of the post: Deputy General Manager.
Candidate age limit should be 45 to 55 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Post Graduation from recognized university/institute, with maximum banking experience required.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.mscbank.com/Careers.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Application in prescribed format are invited for the post of DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Managing Director, The Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd., Mumbai, 9, Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce Lane, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001.”
- Application form can be submitted to email@example.com.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 16 FEB 2019.