Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MSRLM) 2018 Recruitment Cluster Coordinator, Assistant, Data Entry Operator & Peon Posts – 63 Vacancies | 8th, 10th, Degree | Apply Now
Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission, Rural Development Department, Govt. of Maharashtra.
In latest employment notification, MSRLM announces job vacancies for various positions for Ratnagiri location.
Under MSRLM Cluster Coordinator, Assistant Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Primary education, Graduation in relevant disciplines are required to apply.
The selected candidate for announced vacancies will be recruited with salary pay range Rs 8000 to Rs 20500 per month.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 26.07.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For MSRLM 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 63.
Name of Posts:
1. Cluster Coordinator – 44
2. Admin / Account Assistant – 06
3. Data Entry Operator – 06
4. Peon – 07
Candidate age limit should be 18 to 38 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt guidelines.
Applicant should complete 8th, 10th, Degree in Science, Commerce or equivalent from recognized board/institute are eligible to apply.
Open category candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 374.
Others category aspirants have to pay a fee of Rs 274.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://msrlmratnagiribharti.com/.
- Select relevant job notification “LOGIN MSRLM Ratnagiri Recruitment Advertisement Vacancy Rules And Regulations”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- And take print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 12.07.2018 to 26.07.2018.