Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MSRLM) 2018 Cluster Coordinator, DEO, Peon & Other Posts – 89 Vacancies | 10th/12th/Degree/MBA | Apply Now
Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MSRLM) under state govt. of Maharashtra, initiated with an objective to enhance social and economic empowerment of the rural poor in the state.
In a latest job notification the institution announces job vacancies for various posts to fill 89 nos through direct recruitment.
Under MSRLM Cluster Coordinator, DEO, Peon Recruitment 2018, candidates completed education in Degree, PG in relevant disciplines need to apply.
On basis of Interview or other recruitment process aspirant for MSRLM posts will be finalized on merit.
Selected person will be recruited with salary of Rs 8000 to 20500 on monthly basis.
Interested and qualified person have to apply by 21-06-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For MSRLM 2018 Coordinator & Peon Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 89.
Name of Posts:
- Cluster Coordinator: 55 Posts.
- Accountant: 01 Post.
- Administration Assistant: 01 Post.
- Admin/Accounts Assistant: 10 Posts.
- Data Entry Operator: 11 Posts.
- Peon: 11 Posts.
Should be complete 10th/12th/Degree/MBA in relevant subjects from recognized university and should have typing skills for relevant posts.
General candidates have to pay fee of Rs 374/-.
SC/ST aspirants need to pay Rs 274.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to visit http://msrlmlaturjobs.com/jobs/ .
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- And fill the application form in prescribed format and submit.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 21-06-2018.