Tiruvannamalai District Court 2018 Steno, Junior Assistant, Senior Bailiff & Others - 40 Vacancies | 10th Pass | Apply Now
Tiruvannamalai (TNM) District Court in the Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service, in releases announces new vacancies for posts of Steno, Junior Assistant, Senior Bailiff & Others.
Through Tiruvannamalai District Court 2018 Steno, JA job notification, candidates who completed education in 10th class and posses relevant skills for required jobs can apply.
Applicants who have good qualifying marks will be called for Written Test or Interview to fill vacancies.
Selected person for applied job will receive salary in pay scale of Rs 20600 – 65500.
Interested candidate have to apply for the vacancy through offline mode by 02-03-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For TNM District Court jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 40.
Name Of Posts:
- Steno-Typist Grade-III – 05 Posts.
- Junior Assistant – 15 Posts.
- Senior Bailiff – 05 Posts.
- Xerox Operator – 09 Posts.
- Watchman – 06 Posts.
As on 01.01.2018, Candidate age limit should be between 18 to 30Years.
Age relaxation for SC/ ST/Pwd/Ex-Serviceman categories is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Applicant should finished 10th class from recognized board and should have knowledge in Tamil language.
Selection Process: Written Test or Interview.
Steps to apply for jobs:
- Candidate need to download and take print out of application form from job notification.
- Fill required and mandatory job details.
- Attach necessary documents as mentioned in announcement.
- Send application to “The District Judge, Tiruvannamalai District, Tiruvannamalai. Pincode - 606 604.” mentioned address before last date.
Last date for receipt of hard copies: on or before 02-03-2018 at 5-45 p.m.
Job Notification: http://www.ecourts.gov.in/sites/default/files/district%20court%20recruitment.pdf .