Mumbai Port Trust Sports Trainees Posts – 28 Vacancies | Apply Now
Mumbai Port Trust (MbPT), Govt. of India undertaking Company.
In the latest employment notification, the Mumbai Port Trust announces job vacancies for Sports Trainees posts to fill 28 vacancies for relevant games on a contract basis.
Under Mumbai Port Trust Sports Trainees Recruitment 2018, candidates who possess sports careers in announced games can apply.
On basis of achievements in the sports career, an applicant for the announced vacancy will be finalized on merit,
The selected candidate will be recruited with stipend pay of Rs 15,000 + benefits, on a contract basis for a period of 1 block of 11 months on the stipulated terms and conditions.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 12/11/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For MbPT Sports Persons Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 28.
Name of the post: Sports Trainees
As on 25/10/2018, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 28 years.
Should have sports talents and accolades in relevant games and have represented in the respective games at the following level during the last 3 Calendar years i.e. 2015,2016 and 2017.
On basis of achievements in the sports career.
Candidates have to pay a fee of maximum Rs 100 through DD.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://mumbaiport.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Engagement Of Sports Trainees”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “JT. GENERAL SECRETARY Mumbai Port Trust Sports Club, 2nd Floor, Railway Manager’s building, Ramjibhai Kamani Marg, Near Vasant Hotel, Ballard Estate, Mumbai-400 001”.
Last date for submission of hard copy of application: y between 11.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. on or before 12/11/2018.
Job Notification: http://www.mumbaiport.gov.in/writereaddata/linkimages/0448142187.pdf.