Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd (MRVC) Chief Project Manager Posts | Apply Now
Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd. (MRVC), a Public Sector Undertaking of Govt. of India under Ministry of Railways (MoR).
In the latest job notification, MRVC announces job vacancies for executive posts on deputation basis, in reference to Vacancy Notice No. 03/2019.
Under MRVC Chief Project Manager Recruitment 2019, candidates who are Railway Officers can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 22/03/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For MRVC Executive Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of the post: Chief Project Manager (Civil).
As on 22/03/2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 50 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Vacancy Notice No. 03/2019 for the Post of Chief Project Manager (Civil) (01 post)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through offline mode in a prescribed format.
- And send details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online application end date: 22/03/2019 upto 18.00 hrs.
Job Notification: https://mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in/works/uploads/File/CPM%20CIVIL.pdf.