National Assessment And Accreditation Council (NAAC) Project Staff Posts – 03 Vacancies | MCA / M.Tech / M.Sc | Apply Now
The National Assessment And Accreditation Council (NAAC) is an autonomous body established by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India.
In the latest job notification, NAAC announces job vacancies for Project Staff posts to fill 03 positions on contract basis.
Under NAAC Project Staff Recruitment 2018, candidates completed MCA / M.Tech / M.Sc are required to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis for a period of 06 months, with salary pay of Rs 35,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 13.12.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For NAAC Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 03.
Name of the post: Project Staff.
As on 13.12.2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 35 years.
Should complete MCA / M.Tech / M.Sc from a recognized Institution / University.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.naac.gov.in/menu/recruitment.
- Select relevant job notification “Vacancy circular (Re-Advertisement for Project Staff at NAAC on contract basis)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Administrative Officer, NAAC”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 13.12.2018.