Nainital Bank Internal Ombudsman Posts | Apply Now
Nainital Bank Limited, is a scheduled commercial bank, a subsidiary of Bank of Baroda.
In the latest job notification, Nainital Bank announces job vacancy for an executive post on contract basis, with work location at Bank’s Head Office Nainital/ Regional Offices.
Under Nainital Bank Internal Ombudsman Recruitment 2019, candidates who are retired or serving officer in Bank/ Financial Sector can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of 3 to 5 years, with salary pay of Rs. 50,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 21.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Nainital Bank Executive Posts:
Name of the post: Internal Ombudsman.
As on 31.03.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 70 years.
Should complete be a retired or serving officer, not below the rank of Deputy General Manager or an equivalent of another Bank/ Financial Sector., Regulatory Body, having necessary skills and experience of minimum seven years of working in areas such as banking, regulation, supervision, payment and settlement systems and/ or consumer protection. The candidate should not have worked/ be working in the Nainital Bank Limited.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.nainitalbank.co.in/english/recruitment.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Requirement of Internal Ombudsman (on Contractual Basis)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Chief Operating Officer, The Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office, Seven Oaks Building, Nainital-263001”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 5.00 P.M. on April 21, 2019.
Job Notification: http://www.nainitalbank.co.in/pdf/Advertisement-Internal-Ombudsman.pdf.