National Anti Doping Agency (NADA) 2018 Doping Control Officer Posts– 10 Vacancies | Degree| Apply Now
National Anti Doping Agency, Under Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Govt. Of India.
In a latest job notification the agency announces Doping Control Officer (DCO) posts to fill 10 vacancies.
Under NADA Doping Control Officer Recruitment 2018, aspirants should completed education in Degree in relevant subjects and have computer knowledge.
Screened applicants, followed by selected persons will be called for interview.
Recruited person for applied DCO job will receive salary in pay scale of Rs 30000 per month, will be hired on contract basis for a period of one year.
Interested and qualified person have to apply through offline mode by 18 June 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For NADA 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 10.
Name of Posts: Doping Control Officer
Male - 5 Posts.
Female - 5 Posts.
Candidate age limit should be 25 to 45 Years.
Should complete Degree in Life Science/Medical Science/Nursing /Pharmacology/Physiotherapy/Medical Lab Technology/Biotechnology from recognized University/College/Institute //Selection Process: On basis of Short Listing, Written Test and/or Personal Interview.
And should computer knowledge.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to visit http://www.nada.nic.in/ .
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, self-attest necessary documents.
- And hardcopy of application to mentioned address "Director General National Anti Doping Agency, A-Block, Pragati Vihar Hostel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003" before last date.
Last date for receipt of hard copy of application: by 18 June 2018.