National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) Consultant Posts | Bachelor’s degree | Apply Now
National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), is India's second largest aerospace firm, under the aegis of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).
In the latest job notification, NAL announces job vacancies for Consultant post, on a contract basis, in reference to Advt. No. 2/2019.
Under NAL Consultant Recruitment 2019, candidates completed a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Skill test.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs 70,000/- PM.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 4.3.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For CSIR-NAL Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of the post: Consultant.
As on 4.3.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 65 years.
Should complete Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Aeronautical / Electrical/ Electronics Engineering. from recognized university/institute + Minimum 10 years in aviation industries in civil certification aspects.
On basis of Skill test.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.nal.res.in/en.
- Select relevant job notification “ADVT. NO. 2/2019 APPLY OFFLINE BEFORE 4 MARCH, 2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Controller of Administration National Aerospace Laboratories P.B.No.1779, HAL Airport Road Kodihalli, Bengaluru – 560 017 (Karnataka)”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 4.3.2019.