Nalanda District Administration 2018 Anganwadi Worker/ Asst Posts – 559 Vacancies | 8th, 10th Class | Apply Now
Nalanda District Administration, Govt. Of Bihar in a latest employment notification announces Anganwadi posts to fill 559 vacancies.
Under Nalanda District Administration Anganwadi Recruitment 2018 job notification, aspirants who completed 8th, 10th Class are qualified to apply.
Final applicant for the NAD job will be selected on basis of merit.
Recruited person will receive remuneration pay of Rs 12000/-.
Qualified ones have to fill the application in prescribed format and send details to mentioned address before 05-04-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Nalanda District Administration 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 559.
Name Of Posts: Anganwadi Worker/ Asst.
Candidate maximum age should be 18 to 40 years.
Applicant for the Anganwadi vacancies should completed 8th, 10th Class from recognized board.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Interested person have to visit http://nalanda.bih.nic.in/ .
- Select relevant recruitment notification.
- Read through job vacancy details.
- And fill the application form in the prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to mentioned address through post or other mode approach mentioned in notification.
Last date for submission of hardcopy of application: by 05 April 2018.
Recruitment Advt.: http://nalanda.bih.nic.in/Recruitment/Anganbaari%20Sevika.pdf .