Nalgonda District Backlog Jobs Jr Technical Officer, Typist & Other Posts – 06 Vacancies | 7th/10th/Diploma/Degree | Apply Now
WDCW & Disabled Welfare Dept, Nalgonda District Collectorate, Govt. Of Telangana.
In the latest job notification, Nalgonda District announces job vacancies for various positions to fill 06 nos, under Backlog (Deafness) vacancies.
Under Nalgonda District Backlog Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 7th/10th/Diploma/Degree are required to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a salary provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 02-01-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Nalgonda District Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 06.
Name of the post:
1. Typist: 03 Posts
2. Jr Technical Officer: 01 Post
3. Tracer: 01 Post
4. Fisherman: 01 Post
As on 01.07.2018, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 54 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 7th, 10th Class, Diploma(Civil), Any Degree, IFTC Course, Typing knowledge.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://nalgonda.nic.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “DISABLED RECRUITMENT – SRD NOTIFICATION 2018”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “District Collector, Collector Complex, Nalgonda”.
Last date for submission of application: by 02-01-2019.