National Atmospheric Research Laboratory (NARL) Research Associate & Junior Research Fellow Posts – 07 Vacancies | Master Degree/PG/PH.D. | Apply Now
National Atmospheric Research Laboratory (NARL), Department of Space, Govt. of India is a center of excellence involved in doing front ranking research in atmospheric sciences and development of related technologies.
In the latest job notification, NARL Chittoor announces job vacancies for various project staff posts to fill 07 on a temporary basis, in reference to Advertisement No. NARL/RMT/RF&RA/01/2018.
Under NARL Research Associate & JRF Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Master Degree/PG/PH.D. in relevant subjects with first-class pass marks can apply.
On basis of Test/Interview, an applicant for NARL Project Staff posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis, with salary pay of Rs.25,000 to Rs.40,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and offline mode by 20-01-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NARL Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 07.
Name of the post:
1. Research Associate (RA)/ Post Doctoral Fellow (PDF): 03 Posts
2. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 04 Posts
As on the last date fixed for receipt of an application, Candidate maximum age limit should be 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Master Degree/PG/PH.D. in relevant Engg, Science and other subjects from recognized university/institute, with first-class pass marks.
On basis of Test/Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://www.narl.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for the position of RA and JRF”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- Take a print out of application for future use, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “THE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (R&R), NATIONAL ATMOSPHERIC RESEARCH LABORATORY, P.B.NO.123, S.V. UNIVERSITY CAMPUS, TIRUPATI – 517502, A.P”
Online application start and end date: 15.12.2018 (10:00Hrs IST) to 14.01.2019 (17:30Hrs IST).
Last date for submission of application: by 20th January 2019.