ICMR - National Aids Research Institute (NARI) Field Assistant, Research Assistant & Other Posts | High School/Graduate | Walkin
National AIDS Research Institute (NARI), Pune, under the aegis of Indian Council of Medical Research, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, ICMR- NARI announces job vacancies for various project staff posts on contract basis for the project 'Acceptability of an indigenous oral mucosal transudation based HIV self-screening test a qualitative investigation’.
Under ICMR- NARI Field Assistant & Research Assistant Recruitment 2019, candidates completed High School/Graduate is required to apply.
On basis of Written Exam and Skill test, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a contract basis, with salary pay of Rs 16,664 to Rs 30,441per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For ICMR- NARI Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 09 Nos.
Name of the Post:
Senior Investigator: 01
Field Assistant: 04
Research Assistant: 04
Candidate maximum age limit should be 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete High School/Graduate in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, with experience of 3 to 5 years.
On basis of Written Exam and Skill test.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 300 through DD.
SC/ST/Women categories & other reserved applicants are exempted from paying a fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.nari-icmr.res.in/career-opportunities-project.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk in written exam and interview for the various post under the project 'Acceptability of an indigenous oral mucosal transudation based HIV self screening test a qualitative investigation”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date & time of Interview: 31.01.2019 to 01.02.2019.
Venue: National AIDS Research Institute, Bhosari, Pune.
Job Notification: http://www.nari-icmr.res.in/pdf/Advt.2019/Advt_Acceptability.pdf.