National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) Consultant Posts | MBBS/MD/DNB | Walkin
National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
In a latest job notification, NCDC announces job vacancies for Consultant posts for relevant profiles on contract basis.
Under NCDC Consultant Recruitment 2019, candidates completed MBBS/MD/DNB are required to apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 75,000 to Rs. 85,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For NCDC Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 13
Name of the post:
Consultant (Epidemiologist): 10
Consultant (Microbiology): 02
Consultant Veterinary: 01
Candidate maximum age limit should be 60 years.
Should complete MBBS/MD/DNB from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://ncdc.gov.in/index.php.
- Select relevant job notification “TOR for the post of 10 Consultant (Epidemiologist); 02 Consultant (Microbiology) and 01 Consultant Veterinary”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date & time of Interview: 19-03-2019 between 9:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
Venue: Central Surveillance Unit of Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme at NCDC.
Job Notification: https://ncdc.gov.in/showfile.php?lid=320.