National Institute Of Ayurveda Professor & Associate Professor Jobs | Post-Graduate Degree | Apply Now
National Institute of Ayurveda, Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, National Institute Of Ayurveda announces job vacancies for teaching posts on direct/deputation basis, in reference to Vacancy Notification No. 1/2019.
Under the National Institute Of Ayurveda Teaching Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Post-Graduate Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs 78,800 to Rs 2,15,900 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 21-2-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For National Institute Of Ayurveda Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 10.
Name of the post:
Associate Professor: 9
As on 21-2-2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 56 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Post-Graduate Degree in relevant subjects from a recognized University/ Institution, and required experience for relevant posts.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 5000 through DD.
SC and ST Candidates to pay a fee of Rs 4000.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.nia.nic.in/news.html.
- Select relevant job notification “VACANCY NOTIFICATION NO. 1-2019 (PROFESSOR & ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “the Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 21.02.2019.