National Institute of Siddha Professor & Asst Professor Posts | PG | Apply Now
National Institute of Siddha (NIS), Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, National Institute of Siddha Chennai announces job vacancies for various faculty posts in relevant subjects in direct or deputation basis, in reference to Employment Notification No:03/2019.
Under National Institute of Siddha Teaching Recruitment 2019, candidates completed PG in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for written test/Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs 15,600 to Rs 67,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode.
Eligibility Criteria For National Institute of Siddha Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 03.
Name of the post:
Professor (Maruthuvam): 01
Professor (Nanju Maruthuvam): 01
Associate Professor (Gunapadam): 01
Candidate maximum age should be 56 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Post Graduation in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, and should have teaching experience for relevant posts.
On basis of written test/interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500 through DD.
Reserved applicants are exempted from paying payment.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://nischennai.org/.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications In The Prescribed Format Are Invited For Filling Up The Posts Of Professor And Associate Professor In National Institute Of Siddha, On Direct Recruitment / Deputation Basis (Including Short Term Contract)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Director, National Institute of Siddha, Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai: 600047”.
Last date for submission of application: within 40 days from the date of Notification in the Employment News.