Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) Junior Intelligence Officer Posts – 166 Posts | Graduation | Apply Now
Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB), Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
In the latest employment notification, the law enforcement and intelligence agency NCB announces job vacancies for JIO posts to fill 166 positions on deputation basis.
Under Junior Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Graduation, and have required experience can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 + Grade Pay per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 11-12-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For NCB Officer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 166.
Name of the post: Junior Intelligence Officer.
As on 11-12-2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 56 years.
Should complete Graduation from recognized university/institute and required work experienced + employee of parent cadre or department.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.narcoticsindia.nic.in/vacancies.php.
- Select relevant job notification “For the post of Junior Intelligence Officer on deputation basis 11.10.2018”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned address to “Deputy Director (Admn.) Narcotics Control Bureau, West Block No.1, Wing No. 5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 11.12.2018.