National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) 2018 Chief Director, Director & Other Posts – 26 Vacancies | Graduation, MBA | Apply Now
National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC), a statutory Corporation under the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Govt. of India.
In latest job notification, the NCDC announces job vacancies for executive category Group-A posts to fill 26 positions on deputation basis.
Under NCDC Chief Director, Director Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Graduation, MBA and should be Govt. An employee with relevant work experience.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited deputation basis with a salary in pay scale of Rs.15,600 - Rs.39,100 + Grade Pay.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 26.10.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For AP NCDC 2018 Executive Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 26.
Name of the post:
Chief Director, Group A: 08
Director, Group A: 03
Assistant Director, Group A: 15
As on 26.10.2018, candidate maximum age limit should be 56 Years.
Should complete Graduation, MBA and should Govt. Employee with relevant work experience.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.ncdc.in/EmploymentOpportunities.htm.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Chief Director (P&A), National Cooperative Development Corporation, 04, Siri Institutional Area, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 26.10.2018.
Job Notification: http://www.ncdc.in/downloads/Advt._Deputation_2018.pdf.