National Centre For Disease Informatics And Research (NCDIR) Accounts Officer Posts | Degree | Apply Now
National Centre For Disease Informatics And Research (NCDIR) Bengaluru, under the aegis of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
In the latest job notification, NCDIR announces job vacancy for Group ‘B’ Ministerial post on a direct basis, in reference to Advertisement No. NCDIR/4/2018-19.
Under NCDIR Accounts Officer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree are required to apply.
On basis of written test/interview/personal discussion, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs.44,900 to Rs.1,42,400 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and offline mode by 8th April 2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NCDIR Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of the post: Accounts Officer (Junior Grade)
Candidate maximum age limit should be 32 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree from recognized university/institute, with experience of 5 years.
On basis of written test/interview/personal discussion.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 300 through DD.
SC/ST/Women/physically handicapped candidates (PH) are exempted from the application fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.ncdirindia.org/NCDIR_Career.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- Take a print out of an application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Nirmal Bhawan-ICMR Complex (II Floor), Poojanahalli, N.H–7, B. B. Road, Kannamangala Post, Bengaluru–562 110”.
Online application end date: 29-3-2019 upto 5:30 pm.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 8-4-2019 upto 5:30 pm.
Job Notification: http://www.ncdirindia.org/Career/ACO/ACO_Advt_15_2_2019.pdf.