Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) 2018 Staff Nurse & Technician Posts – 53 Vacancies | 10th/12th/Diploma | Apply Now
Northern Coalfields Limited, A Miniratna Company, An undertaking of Government of India.
In latest employment notification, the NCL Coalfields, Singrauli announces job vacancies for Paramedical Staff Trainee category posts to fill Staff Nurse & Technician jobs on a direct basis, in reference to NCL/HQ/PD/Manpower/DR/2018-19/513.
Under NCL Paramedical Staff Trainee Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10th/12th/Diploma in relevant subjects can apply.
Selected candidate on merit for applied Grade C posts will receive salary pay of Rs 31852 per month.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online and offline mode by 12/12/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For NCLCIL 2018 Trainee Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 53.
Name of the post:
Staff Nurse T&S Gr C (Trainee): 48
Technician CT Scan T&S Gr C (Trainee) -03
Technician MRI T&S Gr C (Trainee) -02
As on 12/11/2018, candidate maximum age limit should be 30 Years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th/12th/Diploma in relevant subjects from a recognized university/institute.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://nclcil.in/index.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Employment Notification Paramedical Staff”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “Manpower/Recruitment department NCL HQ”.
Online application end date: 08/10/2018 (00:01AM) to 12/11/2018 (11:45PM).
Last date for submission of application: on or before 12/12/2018.