National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) Private Secretary, Stenographer, Court Officer & Other Posts | Degree | Apply Now
National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, NCLT New Delhi announces job vacancies for various posts on contract/deputation basis, in reference to No. 10/57/2017-NCLT (Pt-II).
Under NCLT Private Secretary, Stenographer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree are eligible to apply.
On the basis of the skill test or interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 45,000 to Rs. 60,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 15-04-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NCLT Staff Posts:
Name of the post:
Candidate maximum age limit should be 62 years.
Should complete Degree from recognized university/institute.
On the basis of the skill test or interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://nclt.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Under Secretary, National Company Law Tribunal, Room No. 614, Block No.3, C.O.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110 003”.
Last date for submission of application: by 15.04.2019.