National Centre for Polar & Ocean Research (NCPOR) Executive Posts | Apply Now
The National Centre for Polar & Ocean Research (NCPOR) (formerly NCAOR), an Autonomous Society under the Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
In the latest job notification, NCPOR announces job vacancies for Executive post on deputation basis, in reference to Advt. No. NCPOR/9/19.
Under NCPOR Executive Recruitment 2019, a candidate who is Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 67,700 to Rs. 2,08,700 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 15.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NCPOR Executive Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of the post: Manager
As on 15.04.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 56 years.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.ncaor.gov.in/recruitment.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment of Manager”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “National Centre for Polar & Ocean Research, Goa”.
Last date for submission of application: by 15.04.2019.