National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) General Manager Posts | Degree/PG | Apply Now
National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) – a Joint Sector company of Govt of India and States of Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan and U.P, under the administrative control of Ministry of Urban Development.
In a latest job notification, NCRTC announces job vacancies for various executive posts on deputation basis, in reference to Vacancy Notice No.09/2019.
Under NCRTC General Manager Recruitment 2019, candidates who are IT Professionals working in railways can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited on deputation basis for a period of three years, with salary pay of Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 2,60,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 25/03/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NCRTC Executive Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of the post: General Manager/Additional General Manager/Senior Deputy General Manager/Deputy General Manager.
As on 08/03/2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 50 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/PG in relevant subjects from a recognized University/Institute + IT Professionals working in railways.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://ncrtc.in/jobs.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Filling up of the post of General Manager/Additional General Manager/Senior Deputy General Manager/Deputy General Manager (IT) on deputation basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through offline mode in a prescribed format.
- And send details to the mentioned address.
Last date for submission of application: by 25.03.2019.