National Commission for Scheduled Castes (NCSC) Sr. Investigator Posts | Master Degree | Apply Now
National Commission for Scheduled Castes, Govt. of India.
In a latest job notification, NCSC announces job vacancies for Sr. Investigator post on deputation basis.
Under NCSC Sr. Investigator Manager Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Master Degree are eligible to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 44,900 to Rs. 1,42,400 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 29-05-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NCSC Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 06.
Name of the post: Sr. Investigator.
Should complete Master Degree in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, and should be Officers under the Centra! Government or State Government or Union territory or Universities or recognized research institutions or public sector undertakings or autonomous or statutory organizations.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://ncsc.nic.in/pages/display/4-recruitment.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “S. K. Dubey Under Secretary to the Govt. of India, National Commission for Scheduled Castes, 5th Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi”.
Last date for submission of application: by 29.05.2019.