National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) RA/SRF/JRF/Project Asst & Young Professional Posts | Degree/Master Degree/PG/PH.D. | Apply Now
National Dairy Research Institute, under the aegis of Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
In a latest job notification, NDRI Karnal announces job vacancies for various project staff posts on a temporary basis.
Under NDRI RA/SRF/JRF/Project Asst Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PG/Ph.D. in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 54,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For NDRI Project Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 19.
Name of the post: Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow/Young Professional-II and Project Assistant.
As on the date of Interview, Candidate age limit should be 21 to 45 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/PG/PH.D in relevant engg, science and other subjects from recognized university/institute, and have experience for relevant posts.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.ndri.res.in/ndri/Design/employment.htm.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-in-Interview for the positions of Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow/Young Professional-II and Project Assistant”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date of walk-in-interview: 26-04-2019 to 29-05-2019.
Venue: NDRI, Karnal.
Job Notification: http://www.ndri.res.in/ndri/Design/documents/emp_ra_srf_22april2019.pdf.