North Eastern Council Secretariat (NEC) Stenographer & Draftsman Jobs | Apply Now
North Eastern Council Secretariat, Ministry Of Development Of North Eastern Region, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, NEC Shillong announces job vacancies for various posts on deputation basis, in reference to Advertisement No. ADMN-13012/4/2017-ADMN.
Under NEC Stenographer & Draftsman Recruitment 2019, candidates who are central govt. an employee can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 4,500 to Rs. 8,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 28-05-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NEC Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 18.
Name of the post:
Draftsman Grade I: 1
Stenographer Grade II: 17
Candidate maximum age limit should be 56 years.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://necouncil.gov.in/advertisements/vacancies.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for the post of (1) Draftsman Grade-I & (2) Upper Division Clerk for NEC on deputation basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “L. Beimopha Deputy Secretary (Admn.), North Eastern Council Secretariat, Nongrim Hills, Shillong”.
Last date for submission of application: by 28.05.2019.