North East Frontier Railway (NEFR) Senior Inspector Posts | Diploma/Degree | Apply Now
North East Frontier Railway Zone (NEFR), Indian Railways Minister, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, NEFR Railways announces job vacancies for Senior Inspector post for a relevant profile on deputation basis for Northeast Frontier Circle, Kolkata of the Commission of Railway safety under Ministry of Civil Aviation.
Under NEFR Railways Senior Inspector Recruitment 2019, candidates completed a Diploma/Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 21.05.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NEFR Railways Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of the post: Senior Inspector (Technical).
As on 21.05.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 56 years.
Should complete Diploma/Degree in relevant Engg subjects from recognized university/institute + should Govt. Railway Employee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Office of Commissioner of Railway Safety, Northeast Frontier Circle, 14, Strand Road, NKG Building (12th Floor), Kolkata – 700001.”
Last date for submission of application: by 21.05.2019.