NEIGRIHMS 2018 JAO, Junior Engineer, Radiographer, Technical Assistant & Other Posts – 12 Vacancies | 10th Class/ 12th Class, Diploma, BMLT/ DMLT, Any Degree, PG | Apply Now
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) is a medical institute of India in Shillong, an Autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
In a latest job notification releases vacancies for various posts to fill 12 vacancies for NEIGRIHMS Shillong.
Under NEIGRIHMS JAO, Junior Engineer & Others Recruitment 2018, aspirants who completed 12th, Diploma, graduation, PG in relevant disciplines and should have minimum experience for relevant jobs can apply.
On basis of Interview performance final aspirant for the desired job will be selected.
Finalized applicant will receive salary pay of maximum Rs 21500, and will be recruited on contract basis for a period six months.
Qualified person have to apply through offline mode by 03/04/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For NEIGRIHMS 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 12.
Name Of Posts:
- Junior Accounts Officer: 01 Post.
- Officer Superintendent: 03 Posts.
- Radiographer: 01 Post.
- Technical Assistant (OT/ICU): 04 Posts.
- Technical Assistant (Laboratory): 01 Post.
- Technical Assistant (Cardiology): 01 Post.
- Junior Engineer (C): 01 Post.
As on 12.03.2018, Candidate’s maximum age limit should be 22-40 Years.
Aspirants should completed 10th Class/ 12th Class, Diploma, BMLT/ DMLT, Any Degree, PG in relevant subjects with minimum experience.
Applicants for the announced NEIGRIHMS non-teaching staff posts will be screened, and selected candidates will be called for Interview.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Individual have to visit http://neigrihms.gov.in/adsnotification.html .
- Select job notification “Walk-in-Interview for various posts purely on Contract basis”.
- Read through complete vacancy details and apply for the job through offline mode.
- Fill up application in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And send it to mentioned address.
Last date for receiving application: 03/04/2018.
Walkin Date & Timings: 10th and 11th April 2018 (10:30am onwards).
Venue: Institute’s Guest House, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong.