Northeastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) Jr Resident Doctor Posts | MBBS | Walkin
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
In a latest job notification, NEIGRIHMS announces job vacancies for Doctor post on tenure basis.
Under NEIGRIHMS Jr Resident Doctor Recruitment 2019, candidates completed MBBS is required to apply.
On the basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs 56,100 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For NEIGRIHMS Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 45.
Name of the post: Jr Resident Doctor.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete MBBS from recognized University/Institute.
On the basis of interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://neigrihms.gov.in/adsnotification.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-In Interview for the post of Junior Resident Doctors (One year tenure) on 10th June 2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walk in on announced date and venue.
Date & time of Interview: 10th June 2019, at 11:00 AM.
Venue: Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018.