National Gallery of Modern Art (NGMA) Stenographer Posts |12th Class | Apply Now
National Gallery of Modern Art (NGMA), Ministry of Culture, Government of India.
In the latest job notification, the NGMA announces job vacancies for Steno posts to fill a number of positions on a temporary basis through deputation/direct basis, in reference to No-A-10004/2018/NGMA, with work location at NGMA, Mumbai, and NGMA, Bengaluru.
Under NGMA Stenographer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 12th Class and have typing skills can apply.
On basis of Skill Test and other selection processes, an applicant for National Gallery of Modern Art General Central Service Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted, Ministerial post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis, with salary pay of Rs 35,400-1,12,400 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 26-12-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For NGMA Steno Posts:
Name of the Post: Stenographer.
As on 26-12-2018, candidate maximum age limit should be 56 years.
Should complete 12th Class from recognized board/institute, and should have typing skills.
On basis of Skill Test & Others.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.indiaculture.nic.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Filling up of 02 (two) posts of Stenographers, one each in NGMA, Mumbai and NGMA, Bengaluru in level-6 of pay matrix of Rs. 35,400-1,12,400 under Ministry of Culture on deputation (including short term contract) basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to the mentioned address.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 26.12.2018.