National Highway Authority Of India (NHAI) Young Professional Posts | Graduation | Apply Now
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), an Autonomous Body under Ministry of Road Transport & Highways.
In the latest job notification, NHAI announces job vacancies for Young Professional posts at Project Implementations Units one each at Chandigarh, Rohtak, and Jalandhar on a contract basis.
Under NHAI Young Professional Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Graduation in a relevant subject can apply.
On basis of interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis for a period of 2 years, with salary pay of Rs. 60,000 to Rs 70,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 01.03.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NHAI Posts:
Name of the post: Young Professional.
Candidate maximum age should be 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Graduation/Graduation in forestry /agriculture and horticulture background from National Level reputed institute such as IIFM,IIPM,IRM A, ICFRE etc from a recognized university/institute, with 0 to 2 years of experience.
On basis of interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.nhai.gov.in/current-vacancies.htm.
- Select relevant job notification “Engaging Young Professionals (Plantation Managers) at Project Implementations Units one each at Chandigarh, Rohtak and Jalandhar”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- By sending details to mentioned mail id email@example.com.
Online application end date: by 01.03.2019.