National Health Mission (NHM), Chandigarh, Punjab 2018 Assistant Programme Officer Posts – 10 Vacancies | MBBS/BDS/MBA | Walkin
Department of Health & Family Welfare, National Health Mission (NHM), Punjab.
The NRHM Punjab announces job vacancies for Assistant Programme Officer posts on contract basis to fill 10 positions.
Under NHM Chandigarh Assistant Programme Officer 2018 Job Notification, candidates completed MBBS/BDS/MBA in relevant subjects are required to apply.
On basis of interview performance, an applicant for NHM Chandigarh APO posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be hired on a temporary basis with salary pay of Rs. 40,000.
An Interested and qualified person has to walk-in on the announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For IIIT NHM Punjab 2018 Officer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 10.
Name of Posts: Assistant Programme Officer.
Candidate age limit should be 18 to 37 years.
Applicant should complete MBBS/BDS with full time 2 years regular PG Degree in Public Health or Masters in Business Administration from a recognized university. MBBS candidates will be given preference over BDS candidates.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.pbnrhm.org/career1.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-In-Interview for the posts of Assistant Programme Officer under National Health Mission on 20.08.2018”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Walkin Date & Timing: 20.08.2018 10.00 a.m. onwards.
Venue: O/o Mission Director, NHM Punjab, 5th Floor, Prayas Building, Sector 38 B Chandigarh.
Job Notification: http://www.pbnrhm.org/docs/APO_advertisement.pdf.