National Health Mission (NHM) Maharashtra Stenographer, Analyst, Programme Officer & Other Jobs | Degree/Master Degree/PG/MD | Apply Now
National Health Mission, State Health Society Maharashtra, Mumbai.
In the latest job notification, NHM Maharashtra announces job vacancies for various technical posts on contract basis.
Under NHM Maharashtra Stenographer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PG/MD in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of 11 months, with salary pay of Rs. 16,000 to Rs. 50,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 22.03.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NHM Maharashtra Technical Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 09.
Name of the post:
State Data Manager: 1
System Analyst: 1
Computer Specialist: 1
Stenographer (Marathi): 1
Stenographer (English): 1
Programme Officer (Procurement): 1
Training Consultant: 1
State Entomologist: 1
State Veterinary Consultant: 1
Candidate maximum age limit should be 38 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/PG/MD in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, with experience of 2 to 5 years.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in/1035/Home.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement of Various posts at NHM”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through offline mode.
- And send details to “Commissioner, Health Services and Director, National Health Mission, Arogya Bhavan, 3rd Floor, St. George’s Hospital Compound, P. D’Mello Road, Mumbai – 400 001”.
Last date for submission of application: by 22.03.2019.