National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Graduate/ Technician Apprentice Posts | Diploma/Degree | Apply Now
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation NHPC Limited, A Mini Ratna Category-I, Govt. of India Enterprise.
In the latest employment notification, the NHPC announces job vacancies for Apprentice posts for Diploma/Degree holders to fill a number of positions for announced disciplines, in reference to ADVT.NO.LOK/MHRD/APPRENTICE/HR-02/2019.
Under NHPC Graduate/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Diploma/Degree in required Engg subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Personal Interview.
The selected candidate will undergo training for a period of one year, with work location at Loktak Power Station, a unit of NHPC Limited (Govt. of India Enterprise), and will receive stipend pay of maximum Rs Rs. 4,984 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 10.11.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For NHPC Apprentice Posts:
Name of the post: Graduate/Technician Apprentice.
3. Electronics & Communication
Should complete Diploma/Degree in relevant Engg subjects from a recognized university.
On basis of Screening and Personal Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.nhpcindia.com/career.htm.
- Select job notification “Notification and Application Form for Graduate and Technician Apprentices”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Manager (HR), Loktak Power Station, Kom Keirap, P. O. Loktak, Manipur – 795 124”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before (4:30 PM) on 10.11.2018.