National Investigation Agency (NIA) Scientific Posts | Diploma/Degree/Master Degree | Apply Now
National Investigation Agency (NIA) is a central agency, under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, NIA announces job vacancies for various Scientific Posts on deputation (ISTC) basis.
Under NIA Scientific Posts Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Diploma/Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects are eligible to apply.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited with salary pay of Rs.35,400 - Rs.1,77,500 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 07/03/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NIA Scientific Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 18.
Name of the Post:
Explosive Expert: 03
Biology Expert: 01
Cyber Forensic Examiner: 04
Technical Forensic Psychologist: 03
Crime Scene Assistant: 06
As on 07/03/2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 56 Years.
Should complete 07/03/2019 in relevant Engg, Science or other subjects from recognized university/institute.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.nia.gov.in/recruitment-notice.htm.
- Select relevant job notification “Inviting nomination to fill up Scientific posts in NIA on deputation (ISTC) basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 07/03/2019.