National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Computer Engineer Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), A Statutory Institute under Ministry of Textiles, Government of India.
In the latest job notification, the NIFT institute, New Delhi announces job vacancies for Computer Engineer posts on contract basis, with work location at NIFT Head Office, New Delhi.
Under NIFT Computer Engineer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Diploma/BE/ B.Tech/MCA in relevant subjects with first-class pass marks can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited with salary pay of Rs. 35,000/- per month, for a period of 06 months.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 01.11.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For NIFT Engineer Posts:
Name of the post: Computer Engineer.
Candidate age limit should be 25 – 40 years.
Should complete Diploma/BE/B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science / IT / Electronics subjects from recognized institute/boar, experience required for Diploma holders + Should have full knowledge of computer hardware and software.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.nift.ac.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Application to the post of ‘Computer Engineer’ on short-term contract basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online application end date: 01/11/2018.