Saharsa District Anganwadi Worker/ Helper Posts - 836 Vacancies| 10th Class | Apply Now
Saharsa District Administration, Govt. of Bihar.
In the latest job notification, the Saharsa District Collectorate Office announces job vacancies for Aanganwadi Sevika/Sahayika posts to fill 836 positions on a direct basis for ICDS project.
Under Saharsa District Anganwadi Worker/ Helper Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10th Class can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs 12,000 per month.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 10/11/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Saharsa District Anganwadi Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 836
Name of the post: Aanganwadi Sevika/Sahayika.
Candidate age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th Class from recognized institute/board.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://saharsa.nic.in/notice_category/recruitment/.
- Select relevant job notification “Regarding Online Application for the post of AAnganwadiSevika/Sahayika with detailed Guidelines and Vacancy”
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 22/10/2018 to 10/11/2018.