National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) Technical Assistant, Junior Scientific Officer, Data Manager & Other Jobs – 13 Vacancies | Degree/Master Degree/PG | Apply Now
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences (NIMHANS), the apex center for mental health and neuroscience education in the country.
In the latest job notification, NIMHANS announces job vacancies for various positions to fill 13 nos on a contract basis, in reference to NO.NIMH/PER(7)/RECT/ADVT–25/2018-19.
Under NIMHANS Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Written Exam an Skill Test, an applicant for the announced vacancy will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a contract basis, with salary pay of Rs.21,000 - Rs.1,12, 400 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 31.12.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For NIMHANS Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 13.
Name of the post:
Junior Scientific Officer: 01
Data Manager (Under Dept. of Epidemiology): 02
Field Information Officer: 01
Departmental Secretary: 01
Project Manager: 01
Social Worker: 02
Follow Up Counselor: 02
Technical Assistant: 01
Candidate maximum age limit should be 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, and should have required work experience for relevant posts.
On basis of basis Written Exam an Skill Test.
UR/OBC candidates have to fee of Rs 590 through online mode.
SC/ST to pay a fee of Rs 295.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.nimhans.ac.in/vacancy-announcements.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the vacant posts mentioned below in the prescribed form from the Indian Nationals for appointment ON CONTRACT BASIS dated 10-12-2018”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560029”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 31.12.2018.
Job Notification: http://www.nimhans.ac.in/sites/default/files/Notification_27.pdf.