National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT) Scientist & Scientific Assistant Posts – 06 Vacancies | Degree/Master Degree/PH.D.| Apply Now
National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT), Chennai, an autonomous body under the Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, the National Institute of Ocean Technology announces job vacancies for various to fill 06 positions on a direct basis, in reference to Advertisement No. NIOT/2018/01 (Regular).
Under NIOT Scientist & Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PH.D. in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Test/Interview, an applicant for the announced vacancy will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs 56,100 - Rs 2,16,600 per month.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online and offline mode by 03/12/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For NIOT Scientist Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 06.
Name of the post:
Scientist - F (Mechanical): 01
Scientist - F (Life Science): 01
Scientist - D (Civil): 01
Scientist - B (Civil): 02
Scientific Assistant - Grade - A (Electrical): 01
Candidate maximum age limit should be 33 to 50 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/PH.D. in relevant subjects from recognized institute/ university, with experience of 0 to 16 years.
On basis of Test/Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.niot.res.in/index.php/recruitment.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement No. NIOT/2018/01 (Regular)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- Take a print out of an application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to mentioned address “the Director, National Institute of Ocean Technology, Velachery – Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai – 600100”.
Online application end date: 26/11/2018.
Last date for submission of hard copy of application: 03/12/2018.