National Institute of Siddha (NIS) 2018 Programme Associate, Programme Assistant Posts – 10 Vacancies | M.D(S)/BSMS | Walkin
National Institute of Siddha (NIS), Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India.
In latest employment notification, the NIS Chennai institute announces vacancies for Programme Associate, Programme Assistant posts on contract basis, in reference to F.No. NIS/6-19/Res/Pharmaco/18-19.
Under NIS Programme Associate & Assistant 2018 Job Notification, aspirants completed M.D(S)/BSMS and have computer skills are required to apply.
On a basis of interview performance, an applicant for National Institute of Siddha posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be hired on a contract basis with salary pay of maximum Rs 40,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified person has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For NIS 2018 Programme Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 10.
Name of Posts:
Programme Associate - 01
Programme Assistant - 09
Applicant should complete M.D(S) / BSMS degree recognized under Schedule II Central Council of Indian Medicine Act, 1970 from recognized University. Preference will be given to persons already working in central sector schemes of AYUSH. Working knowledge of MS office, MS word, MS excel, MS power point is desirable
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://nischennai.org/recruitment.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-In Interview To Be Held On 14.08.2018 For Contractual Engagement Of One (1) Programme Associate For Intermediary Pharmacovigilance Centre, Nis And Nine (9) Programme Assistant For Peripheral Pharmacovigilance Centres”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Walk in Date & Timing: 14.08.2018 at 10.00 am.
Venue: Chamber of Director, NIS.
Job Notification: http://nischennai.org/uploaded/pdf/notification-8-8-2018.