National Institute Of Technology (NIT) Andhra Pradesh 2018 Recruitment Faculty & Adhoc Non-Teaching Posts | Diploma, Degree, Master Degree, PG, PH.D. | Apply Now
National Institute Of Technology (NIT) Andhra Pradesh, a premier institute for higher education in Tadepalligudem, West Godavari Dist.
Invites job application for Faculty and Non-Faculty posts on a temporary basis for the academic year of 2018-19, in reference to Advt No. NIT-AP/Adhoc/2018-19/.
Under NIT Andhra Pradesh Adhoc Faculty Recruitment 2018 employment notification, aspirants completed education in relevant disciplines and subjects with first-class qualification marks are eligible to apply.
For Faculty posts, the announced vacancies are to fill positions in following Departments of Biotechnology / Chemical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Metallurgical & Materials Engineering/ Science and Humanities and Management.
Followed by written test/Skill test/Proficiency test and/or interview applicant for NIT Andhra Pradesh teaching and non-teaching posts will be finalized on merit.
Selected person for the applied job will be hired on a temporary basis till 31st May 2019, with a salary in a range from Rs 15000 to Rs 60000 per month.
Interested and qualified people person have to apply through offline mode by 07.07.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For NIT AP 2018 Adhoc Posts:
Name of Posts:
Adhoc Faculty Posts
Adhoc Non-Teaching Posts
- Officer on special duty (Purchases/ Accounts and Finance)
- Library Assistants
- Student Activities and Sports (SAS) Assistants
- Student Activities and Sports (SAS) Assistant Trainees
- Web/ Network Management Assistants
- Web/ Network Management Assistant Trainees
- Technical Assistant Trainees
Should complete Diploma, Bachelors/ Masters Degree, Ph.D in relevant subjects with first-class pass marks from recognized university.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test/Skill Test/Proficiency Test And or Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.nitandhra.ac.in.
- Select Recruitment -> “Applications are invited for the Adhoc Faculty & Adhoc Non-Teaching Positions in various Departments”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “Director, NIT Andhra Pradesh, Sri Vasavi Engineering College Campus, Pedatadepalli, Tadepalligudem, West Godavari District-534102, Andhra Pradesh”.
Last Date for Submission of Application: on or before 07.07.2018.
Also send the application and enclosures by email to: [email protected]